About the Role
We are looking for a Director-level Sales executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR’s across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- 7 years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for a Head of Sales to convey strategies, expectations, and feedback to their team, as well as to interact with clients and stakeholders.
- Empathy: Understanding and empathizing with both the needs of your team members and your customers can help build strong relationships and trust.
- Motivational Skills: Inspiring and motivating your sales team is key to achieving targets and maintaining morale.
- Customer Focus: Understanding and prioritizing the needs of your customers is at the core of successful sales leadership.
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your resume to email@example.com